Hit me like the bus hit Regina George

It dawns upon me , not often enough, how beautiful everything is .

It keeps itself hid. 

Today was the rare geode of those days. Utter chaos in the world outside my world, and inside , love.
My tumblr time-line is bombarded every hour with hip typography declaring how the little things are the ones that matter the most and how  happiness comes from within,,,, ; most all repetitive philosophies that go over my head, except for how PRETTY THEY WRITE THEM!. ahhhh
But today it hit me.

My routine scenario , for one,is to go about dragging my mood : happyness, sadness, self consuming helplessness over the pointlessness of the world, excitement (occasionally) and overall existential crisis painted on my face.
I speak for none, when i say that; for some are better at distracting themselves with the immediate.

Unfortunately, reader, this blogger has one party rule in her/his mind (yeah. subtle ambiguity. see what i did there ? nah? whoakay*+*).
Let's paint that thought: if im blue, im blue, and if im yellow, im yellow. Can't function with my feet
in separate boats.

It hit me like the bus hit Regina George;  my sadness  is not the universe's mood., or my happiness, or my excitement, or my ecstasy, my love.
I'm all chemicals ; dancing away to create new feelings that only I can truly know of. The dance happens all in such enclosed spaces in my mind. That's one tragic discovery for a narcissist in denial ( not my words. my sister growled on that after listening to my "realisation")
Makes you appreciate the people you share your life with. They are the ones that paint their faces the same colour as yours and exist in that similarity. How better to be something together , than to be it alone.
Maybe that's why people create; more faces to paint similar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After : Death to Writer's Bloc