After : Death to Writer's Bloc

I've got stories; the ones that make me go oh shit I have to tell. 
But I have only known how to keep them closed in the caverns of my mind.
It's a terrific feeling; veins throbbing to '' What is living, if not to tell a story''.
However, the stories I deliver on the doorstep of a 'world indifferent to a writer's self hate', are not worthy of the idea they were born out of?! (if that makes any sense.)
For me Birthing ideas has lately meant -destroying them; however precious an idea seems in my head, it comes out a piece of shit as I write it down. 
So , this blog is an ode to carefree me.
I don't care how bad I create. I will create. 
I have a desk to sit on and a keyboard to type with and an Internet connection and I WILL create.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hit me like the bus hit Regina George